Another fully funded scholarship offered by the Chinese university. CSC Scholarships offered by Nanjing University provide international students with the chance to study in China without having to worry about the cost of living. It is important to remember that the Nanjing University Scholarships are fully funded, so students do not need to worry about anything except maintaining their grades/GPAs in accordance with university requirements. Almost all the academic costs of international students are covered by the Chinese government scholarship at Nanjing University, which includes all the university tuition fees, housing, stipends, and health insurance, so it is not necessary for you to worry about the cost of studying abroad. China’s government offers a number of scholarships (CSC scholarships) to students around the world who are interested in pursuing full-time Master’s or Doctoral programs.
Applicants for the Nanjing University Scholarship 2024 are given the opportunity to pursue their higher education in China without paying anything. The Nanjing University scholarship is available to international students from all over the world to pursue a full-time master’s or doctoral degree program at Nanjing University at no cost. There are almost all academic fields and majors available for international students to apply for Nanjing University’s CSC Scholarship. This Nanjing University international scholarship does not have any restrictions, and you will be able to choose any course or program of your interest offered by Nanjing University. There is no application fee for this Nanjing University scholarship, so make sure you don’t get swindled.
With over 30,000 students enrolled in different programs, Nanjing University ranks as the seventh best university in China and #200 on the world university rankings. Nanjing University is the oldest institute in Nanjing, under the Ministry of Education’s direct supervision. It is the youngest university in China. Nanjing University welcomes a large number of international students who attend the university as part of their academic career.
In order to determine whether a candidate is eligible for a scholarship, Nanjing University will consider the academic excellence of the applicant and past academic performance. The Nanjing University scholarship duration for masters programs is 2-3 years, and for doctoral programs, it is four years. You can also check out other fully funded scholarships in China at our website. If you are looking to study abroad for free, then don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity and apply now for the Nanjing University CSC Scholarship for international students funded by Nanjing University. Don’t forget to apply for the CSC scholarship before the deadline for applications.
Nanjing University CSC Scholarship Duration:
- Master’s Degree: 2-3 years
- Doctoral Degree: 4 years
- Country: China
- Financial coverage: Fully funded.
Do you plan to apply for the fully-funded Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2024 at the same time? You should check the Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2024 requirements before you start applying for the CSC Council scholarship. There is a list of the eligibility criteria for Nanjing University Scholarships in China that can be found here.
Eligibility Criteria for the CSC Scholarships at Nanjing University in China 2024 are as follows:
- Applicants must be international students who are not Chinese nationals.
- Applicants must be healthy.
- Applicants applying for the master’s program must be under 35, and Ph.D. applicants must be under the age of 40 in order to qualify for the program.
- Applicants who wish to apply for a scholarship for the master’s program must have a bachelor’s degree in order to be considered.
- Those who want to study for a doctoral degree must have a master’s degree.
- It is important for them to be able to meet the requirements for proficiency in a foreign language.
- There is no eligibility for this scholarship to be applied to applicants who have already received other scholarships or funding awards.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
In order to be considered for a scholarship students should ensure that the scholarship covers their financial needs. Currently, the Chinese government fully funds scholarship programs in China for international students, so the cost of studying at Nanjing University will be covered entirely by the Chinese government.
The following are the benefits of the Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2024:
- There is no application fee.
- Tuition fee waiver.
- No registration fees.
- Free accommodation in Nanjing University International Student Apartments for the scholarship period.
- Medical insurance fees of up to 800 yuan per school year.
- Monthly stipend of 3,000 yuan for a master’s degree and 3,500 yuan for Ph.D. program awarded for the whole duration of the Nanjing University CSC Scholarship.
Required Documents for the Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC):
In order to apply for Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2024, applicants must submit the following materials:
- You can apply online using our application form.
- Certificate of highest academic qualification.
- Submitted transcripts.
- Letters of recommendation.
- If you apply for a major that is taught in English, you must submit a copy of your IELTS, TOEFL, or Duolingo transcript, or you must submit a copy of your Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) certificate if you apply for a major that is taught in Chinese.
- Describe yourself in a few words.
- A list of all published articles and scientific research results that you have authored (if any, please submit them).
- Certificate of physical health.
- The homepage of Passport.
- The certificate is valid for six months only if there is no criminal record.
- In order to be considered for a doctoral degree, applicants must submit an abstract of their master’s thesis.
- Portfolios that are relevant to the architectural and urban planning majors must be submitted by applicants.
- There is no application fee for the Nanjing University scholarship. Applicants should apply online through the university’s online application system.
- As soon as the applicant submits the online application, they will receive preliminary review feedback within three days of their submission; after receiving the notification regarding the supplementary materials, applicants must submit all of the required documents before the application deadline.
- There will be a pre-admission notice sent to students.
- It is necessary for the applicants to log on to the CSC Online Registration system after they receive the pre-admission notice.
- Once you have logged in to the portal, you will need to select Category B in the CSC System and then find the Agency Code for Zhejiang University, which is 10284. It is now time for you to fill out the application form and submit the required documents by March 17, 2024.
Nanjing University CSC Scholarship Deadline:
There will be a deadline for applying to Nanjing University on January 20, 2024, and there is a waiting list. The CSC scholarship deadline is March 17, 2024. click on apply now button.