This is a great opportunity for students who are interested in studying in Ireland. For the academic year 2024, the Government of Ireland Scholarship (GOI-IES) is being offered to international students interested in studying in Ireland. It has been announced by the Department of Higher Education, Research, Innovation, and Science that Ireland Government Scholarships are available for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD programs in Europe as a national initiative by the Department. Students from all nationalities are provided with equal opportunities by the government of Ireland through the Irish Educational Institutions Scheme (GOI-IES). A number of scholarships are being offered by the Government of Ireland (GOI) to outstanding students who want to pursue postgraduate degrees and research for development in Ireland. These scholarships are called International Education Scholarships (IES). As part of the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship Program, prestigious awards will be given to individuals for their outstanding research in a variety of fields.
In order to be considered for the GOI-IES program 2024, candidates with research interests in emerging fields that introduce creative innovations are strongly encouraged to apply. Over the past five years, the number of fully-funded scholarships that have been awarded in Europe has been extremely low, with a success rate of only 18%. Scholarship funding available through the European Union will provide individuals with an opportunity to develop their skills as potential world-class research leaders in the future. In addition to the Environment Protection Agency, the Department of Foreign Affairs, the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration, and Youth, there are other departments and agencies within government that provide support for this Government of Ireland (GOI-IES) Scholarship. These include the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration, and Youth.
Applicants are able to apply to a variety of scholarships available in Europe to study full-time master’s, PhD, and bachelor’s degree programs in Ireland for free by applying for Erasmus scholarships in Europe. As part of the International Education Scholarships 2024 program, students will have the opportunity to study and conduct research in leading institutes and universities of Ireland. Do not waste any more time and begin preparing for your application for a Government of Ireland Scholarship as soon as possible! The best way to study abroad on a scholarship is to apply for government scholarships if you are interested in studying abroad. The government of Ireland offers scholarships of up to one year for master’s taught programs, one year of PhD or research taught programs, or even the final year of undergraduate programs for master’s and PhD programs. Are you ready for the next step? If so, what’s holding you back? This Government of Ireland Scholarship 2024 in Europe may be of interest to you if you would like to study in Ireland. We have provided further details about the Government of Ireland GOI-IES Scholarship program in the following paragraphs. Before clicking on the Apply Now button provided at the end of the application process section, make sure that you have thoroughly read the details of the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship (GOI-IES) programe before you click on the button.
Eligible Universities for International Education Scholarships from the Government of Ireland
- American College Dublin
- Atlantic Technological University
- CCT College
- Dublin Business School
- Design, Technology, and Art Institute of Dun Laoghaire
- Dublin City University
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Griffith College
- ICD Business School
- Independent College
- Mary Immaculate College
- Maynooth University
- Munster Technological University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- University of Galway
- RCSI University of Medicine and Health Sciences
- South East Technological University
- Technological University Dublin
- Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
In the year 2024, the following number of scholarships will be awarded by GOI-IES: 60 awards
· Country: Ireland
· Financial coverage: Fully funded.
· Eligible Regions: Non-EU/EEA countries
· Deadline: March 11, 2024
Do you think you would be interested in applying for a scholarship from the Government of Ireland as well? The criteria and requirements that apply to European scholarships should be carefully reviewed before applying, since these awards are highly competitive. The following criteria have been listed for the selection process.
A list of the eligibility criteria for the Government of Ireland Scholarship 2024 can be found below:
- The applicant must be a national of a country outside of the EU/EEA/Switzerland/United Kingdom and have a domicile there.
- In order for them to be eligible for a scholarship or program, they must carefully check their eligibility before applying.
- A person will be eligible to apply if he or she receives an offer from one of the eligible Irish universities.
- It is necessary for applicants to have the status of an international fee-paying student.
- There is a requirement that applications be submitted in either Irish or English.
- A positive report regarding the applicant must be provided by the supervisor and referee.
- If an applicant fails twice after applying for the Ireland government scholarship program, he/she cannot apply again for the same program the following year.
- It is also important to note that applicants must not have previously applied for the scholarship offered by the Irish Research Council.
- During the last year of the undergraduate degree program, students can apply for a scholarship offered by the Government of Ireland to further their international education.
- There are opportunities for international applicants to apply for master-taught research programs and PhD programs at BYU.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
A great scholarship opportunity for international students is the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship program. The fully funded scholarships in Europe are providing a variety of financial coverage and benefits to students who are concerned about financial coverage and benefits. Below, you will find information on the financial coverage offered by these fully funded scholarships.
Benefits of the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2024:
- Applicants who are successful in their application will receive a full waiver of tuition fees.
- The registration fee will not be charged.
- There will be a stipend of €10,000 for the duration of the scholarship, which will be paid for the whole period.
- A scholarship offered by the Government of Ireland to study abroad in 2024 is an opportunity for students to study abroad in Europe.
- The opportunity to study and work abroad in an international environment.
- In order to become part of an international network, you are encouraged to apply for the Government of Ireland – International Education Scholarships 2024.
Required Documents for the Government of Ireland Scholarship 2024:
- Statement of purpose
- Research proposal
- Supervision details
- Language proficiency
- Additional documents (if needed).
- Copy of passport
- This scholarship may be applied for online only. Applications submitted by email or by mail will be rejected. There is no paper application form for the Ireland government scholarship.
- When applying online, applicants must create an account if they do not already have one. After they have created an account, applicants log in via their email address and password, while those with existing accounts are able to log in directly to the application system.
- The application must be original, written by the applicant, and it must not contain any plagiarism. Applications must be written in English or Irish and must not be plagiarized.
- It is important that applicants read the details provided in the call documentation before applying.
- Please note that late applications cannot be considered, so it is imperative that you submit your application before the deadline.
- Results will be out in late May or early June 2024.
Government of Ireland Scholarship Deadline:
- The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship 2024 deadline is 13 March 2024.