If you are in the market for fully funded scholarships to study in Europe, we have another opportunity for you to take advantage of. Those applicants who are seeking a Master’s degree scholarship in the Netherlands are eligible to apply for the Radboud University Scholarships 2024 in the Netherlands. The scholarship is open to international students. There are many applicants from around the world who can apply for this scholarship.
In addition to the fully funded scholarships offered by Radboud University, the university also offers partial funded scholarships. There are two types of scholarships that Radboud University offers. All courses are offered in English. You can take any degree field, such as Science, Social Science, Arts, Medical, Law, etc. The university provides 12 Full Scholarships and 25 Partial Scholarships every year. In this scholarship, all of the expenses of the student will be covered.
In 1923, Radboud University was established in Nijmegen as a public university. Currently, Radboud University is ranked among the 150 most prestigious universities in the world. More than 23,000 students from around the world attend the university. The Radboud University Scholarships 2024 are available to students from around the world. For more information, please see the complete article below.
About Radboud University Scholarships 2024
- Country: Netherland
- University: Radboud University, Netherland
- Course level: Master’s
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International Students
There are various scholarships offered by Radboud University for international students who are able to attend the university. The details of our scholarship programs are given below both in full and in part:
- Fully Funded: The full fees for tuition in Europe will be waived for students who are able to receive a fully-funded scholarship through the department in which the university is located.
- Partially Funded: Those who are able to receive partial funding for their studies will receive a reduction in tuition costs and will only be required to pay €2,168 for the studies in order to receive a partial scholarship.
Both Scholarships will also cover the following:
- The Costs for Visa will be covered.
- A residence Permit fee will be Covered
- Health insurance
- Liability Insurance.
List of Available Study Fields:
There is a wide variety of academic fields and majors offered by Radboud University Netherlands Scholarships. It is important to note that all educational programs are taught in English.
- Science of Social and Cultural Development (Research)
- In the field of spatial planning
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Research)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Culture
- Behavioral Science (Research)
- Biology – including Transnational Water Management
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Computing Science
- Environment and Society Studies
- International Business Communication
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences (Research)
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (Research)
- Human Geography
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Information Sciences
- International and European Law
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (Research)
- North American Studies
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Philosophy (Research)
- Philosophy and Science
- Other (Dutch-taught programs).
Required Documents :
- Curriculum vitae
- Two Recommendation letters
- In order to qualify for the Radboud Scholarship, you must be among the top 20% of those who are admitted to a master’s program in the Netherlands, so admission to a master’s program is not sufficient to guarantee selection for the scholarship.
- By applying for this scholarship, applicants must be aware that they can apply for both fully-funded and partially-funded scholarships.
- Passports from countries outside of the EU and EEA are required by the applicant.
- An applicant must be in possession of a bachelor’s degree from a country that is not the Netherlands.
- There must be no academic degree or certificate earned from the Netherlands in order to apply for this course.
- Candidates must be able to speak English at a proficient level.
- Before 1st September 2024, the candidate must be enrolled at Radboud University in order to apply.
- There should be a full-time student interested in pursuing a degree at the time of application.
Selection Criteria of Radboud University Scholarship 2024:
- As a student, you should be highly ambitious and talented.
- There must be a good record of academic achievement.
- The recommendation letters a candidate submits should be of the highest quality.
- Applicants should show in their letter of motivation that they are enthusiastic about the master’s program to which they are applying.
There will be a deadline of 1 February 2024 for the submission of applications for Radboud University Scholarships 2024 in the Netherlands.
How to apply for Radboud University Scholarships?
You must upload the Required Documents into the Online Application System in order to apply for Radboud University Scholarships 2024 in the Netherlands. The official advertisement is also provided below. click on apply now.